Color mix for laying of clinker brick
- for clinker bricks, natural and artificial stone with water absorption up to 6%
- facing, laying and jointing in one working cycle
- resistant to the aggressive influence of the atmospheric environment
- moisture resistant, frost resistant, vapor permeable
- has high adhesion, does not shrink
- plastic, easy to use
- wide range of colors
Packing: 25 kg
Certified product in accordance with ISO 14024, environmental certificate No. UA.08.002.440more details
PSM-085 – dry building mix for masonry and cladding of external and internal walls with decorative materials with low water absorption (up to 6%) – such as clinker and hyper-pressed bricks, blocks of natural and artificial stone and others with simultaneous filling and jointing of joints in one working cycle.
Allows you to get:
• homogeneous masonry with complete filling of joints, integral, durable, without cavities and defects;
• decorative color seam – crack-resistant, durable, resistant to aggressive environmental influences.
The PSM-085 mixture is resistant to shrinkage, plastic, convenient to use. The hardened solution has high moisture resistance, frost resistance, vapor permeability.
A wide selection of colors – 18 basic in the palette.
|Composition||a mixture of specialized high-performance cement with mineral aggregates and polymer modifiers|
|Color||as indicated on the package|
|Aggregate size||up to 0.63 mm|
|Mixing ratio||2.75-3.25 liters of water per 25 kg (0.11 liters – 0.13 liters of water per 1 kg) of dry mix|
|The mobility of the mortar mixture||5 cm (but not less than 4 cm)|
|The shelf life of the mortar mixture||at least 90 minutes|
|Air and substrate temperature during application||from +5 to +30°С|
|Compressive strength (after 28 days)||not less than 10.0 MPa|
|Adhesion to concrete||not less than 0.2 MPa|
|Frost-resistance||not less than 75 cycles|
|Water-retention capacity||not less than 95%|
|The operating temperature of the hardened solution||from -30 to +70°C|
|Seam width||horizontal – optimally 8 mm, vertical – optimally 10 mm|
|Dry mix consumption||from 43-53 kg/m² of masonry, depending on the type of masonry, the width of the joints and the size of the brick|