Silicone based primer
- increases adhesion of decorative coatings to the base
- forms a "breathable" coating
- prevents translucent color base through a thin layer of plaster
- has increased resistance against microorganisms and mold
- facilitates the application of plasters and structural paints
- provides water repellent properties
- aligns surface absorption capacity
Packing: 15 kg
Certified product in accordance with ISO 14024, environmental certificate No. UA.08.002.441more details
Silicone-based primer SILK GUARTZ used for pre-treatment of foundations in order to strengthen and increase adhesion, as well as to simplify the work of applying silicone and silicate based decorative texture paints and plasters outside and inside buildings.
It is recommended to apply for conservation of facades plasters for the winter period.
For preparation of a protective reinforcing layer for processing in front systems of thermal insulation.
It is possible to use mineral (concrete, cement, cement-sand and gypsum plasters, putties, slabs, etc.) and organic (polystyrene plates, plywood, fiberboard, particle board and OSB) bases.
There are no reviews yet.
|Composition||a mixture of modified aqueous dispersions of polymers, fillers, functional additives|
|Color and gloss||white|
|Tinting||tinted with water and universal pigment pastes|
|Density||1.58 kg / l|
|Base temperature when using||from +5 °С to +30 °С|
0.3-0.5 kg / m²
|Drying time at an air temperature of +20°C and humidity of 55%||8 hours|