Masonry mix color universal
- for facing, masonry and joint stitching in one working cycle;
- for masonry and brick cladding with a high level of water absorption (up to 10%);
- resistant to aggressive atmospheric agents;
- high adhesion;
- moisture resistant, frost resistant;
- convenient to use;
Packing: 25 kg
Certified product in accordance with ISO 14024, environmental certificate No. UA.08.002.440more details
Universal masonry mixture PSM-080 – dry building mix for masonry and cladding of exterior and interior walls with decorative materials with water absorption up to 10%, such as: clinker, ceramic facing, hyper-pressed and glazed bricks, blocks of natural and artificial stone, etc., with the simultaneous filling and jointing of seams in one working cycle.
Allows you to get:
• homogeneous masonry with complete filling of joints, integral, durable, without cavities and defects;
• decorative colored seam – crack-resistant, durable, resistant to aggressive environmental influences
The PSM-080 mixture is resistant to shrinkage, plastic, convenient to use. The hardened solution has high moisture resistance, frost resistance, vapor permeability.
A wide selection of colors – 18 basic in the palette.
There are no reviews yet.
|Appearance||homogeneous granular mixture without impurities. Color – as indicated on the package|
|Fraction||up to 0.63 mm|
|Mixing ratio||2.75-3.25 liters of water per 25 kg of dry mix|
|Seam width||horizontal – 6-12 mm, vertical – 6-10 mm|
|The density of the mortar mixture||1,7-2,1 kg / l|
|Air and substrate temperature during application||from +5 tо +30 °С|
|Expiration date from the moment of mixing||not less than 90 minutes|
|Compressive strength (after 28 days)||not less than 10.0 MPa|
|Tensile Strength (after 28 days)||not less than 3 MPa|
|Frost resistance||not less than 75 cycles|
|Hardened mortar operating temperature||from -30 tо +70 °С|
|Stitching||no later than 2 hours|
|Adhesion to concrete||not less than 0.3 MPa|
|Dry mix consumption||from 42-45 kg / m² of masonry depending on the type of masonry, width of seams and size of a brick|