Masonry mix color universal
- for facing, masonry and joint stitching in one working cycle;
- for masonry and facing with a whole layer with a low and high level of water clay;
- resistant to aggressive atmospheric agents;
- high adhesion;
- moisture resistant, frost resistant;
- convenient to use;
- lowering risik setting salt in the seams of the masonry
Packing: 25 kg
Masonry mix for a facing brick color PSM-080 – dry construction mix for bricklaying and facing of external and internal walls with decorative materials from water absorption to 6% (clinker and hyperpressed brick, blocks from a natural and artificial stone, etc.), and with water absorption more 6% such as ceramic face, silicate brick, hand-formed brick, etc., with simultaneous filling and sewing in one working cycle.
Allows you to get:
– homogeneous masonry with full filling of seams, integral, strong, without cavities and defects;
– decorative color seam – crack-resistant, strong, steady against aggressive influence of environment.
The PSM-080 mix is steady against shrinkage, plastic, convenient in use. The hardened solution has high moisture resistance, frost resistance, vapor permeability.
Wide choice of colors. Reduces the risk of efflorescence in the joints of the masonry.
There are no reviews yet.
|Appearance||homogeneous granular mixture without impurities. Color – as indicated on the package|
|Fraction||up to 0.63 mm|
|Mixing ratio||2.75-3.25 liters of water per 25 kg of dry mix|
|Seam width||horizontal – 6-12 mm, vertical – 6-10 mm|
|The density of the mortar mixture||1,7-2,1 kg / l|
|Air and substrate temperature during application||from +5 tо +30 °С|
|Expiration date from the moment of mixing||not less than 90 minutes|
|Compressive strength (after 28 days)||not less than 10.0 MPa|
|Tensile Strength (after 28 days)||not less than 3 MPa|
|Frost resistance||not less than 75 cycles|
|Hardened mortar operating temperature||from -30 tо +70 °С|
|Stitching||no later than 2 hours|
|Adhesion to concrete||not less than 0.3 MPa|
|Dry mix consumption||from 42-45 kg / m² of masonry depending on the type of masonry, width of seams and size of a brick|