PBR-25 (12; 15)
Mix repair concrete high-strength "Dry concrete"
- repair of defects, filling cracks and holes in concrete and reinforced concrete structures
- filling seams during installation work
- foundation devices, high-strength floors
- production of small decorative elements from concrete
- for internal and external works
- frost-resistant, waterproof, high-strength
- reinforced with basalt fiber
- plastic, easy to prepare and use
- three versions of the mixture are produced: PBR-25 (30 MPa), PBR-15 (20 MPa), PBR-12 (15 MPa)
Packing: 25 kg
The mixture PBR-25 (15, 12) “Dry concrete” is intended to eliminate defects in concrete structures, fill holes in reinforced concrete walls, ceilings and in places where engineering networks and communications pass, fill the joints between concrete structural elements during installation work.
It is also used to build foundations, as a carrier layer in garages, basements, production workshops and workshops, for the construction of high-strength wear-resistant floors.
It is used as fine-grained concrete for the production of small decorative elements, small architectural forms. Suitable for use both for internal and external structures; waterproof and frost resistant.
Three versions of the mixture are available:
- PBR – 25 (30 MPa)
- PBR – 15 (20 MPa)
- PBR – 12 (15 MPa)
There are no reviews yet.
|Composition||a mixture of cement with mineral aggregates and polymer modifiers|
|Appearance||homogeneous granular mixture without impurities|
|Color||gray with a touch|
|Aggregate size||up to 10 mm|
|Mixing ratio||~ 0.1 ± 0.02 L of water per 1 kg of dry mix; |
~ 2.0-3.0 l of water per 25 kg of dry mix
|Shelf life from the start of kneading||not less than 90 minutes|
|Air and substrate temperature during application||from +5 tо +30ºС|
|Compressive strength (after 28 days)||PBR-12 corresponds to B12.5 (15 MPa); |
PBR-15 corresponds to B15 (20MPa);
PBR-25 corresponds to B25 (30MPa)
|Base adhesion||not less than 0.2 MPa|
|Frost resistance||not less than 75 cycles|
|Hardened mortar operating temperature||from -50 ºС tо +70 ºС|
|Layer thickness||not less than 30 mm|
|Consumption||0.012 m³ mortar mix with 1 bag of dry mix (25 kg)|