CURING HARD TOP PH-146
Reinforcing sealing emulsion for concrete floors based on lithium silicate
- provides long-term moisture content in freshly laid concrete;
- helps to increase the strength and wear resistance of concrete;
- reduces the likelihood of cracking and dust;
- improves the appearance of the surface;
- convenient and easy to use;
- solvent free, odorless;
- suitable for outdoor and indoor use
Packing: 10 l
Curing Hard TOP PH-146 is a sealing emulsion that forms a protective polymer film on the surface of concrete to limit the evaporation of water too quickly and helps to strengthen “fresh” and other polished concrete surfaces.
Lithium silicate penetrates deep into the concrete base and forms crystals through chemical reactions that fill the voids in its structure.
Thanks to these mechanisms, the strength, density and wear resistance of the concrete surface are improved.
Curing Hard TOP PH-146 can be used for:
- freshly laid concrete;
- the surface of the concrete floor and concrete slabs of various textures;
- cement based surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.
|Composition||A mixture of modified aqueous dispersions of polymers, functional additives, an aqueous solution of lithium silicate|
|Appearance||Milky liquid, clear, colorless when dried|
|Application temperature||from +5 tо +30 ºС|
|Density||̴̴ 1 kg / l|
|Mass fraction of non-volatiles||14 ± 1 %|
|pH – value||9±1|
|Drying time||up to 4 hours, full sealing after 7 days|
|Consumption||0,08 – 0,1 l / m2 relative to the treatment level|