Flexible acrylic adhesive
- High elasticity
- High adhesive power
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate
- Moisture resistant
- Frost resistant
- For floor and wall coverings
- For interior and exterior use
- Recommended for use in kitchens, bathrooms
- Recommended for heated floors It is possible to use grouting up to 4 mm in bathrooms
- It is possible to use grouting up to 4 mm in bathrooms.
- Does not damage the back coating of glass and mirror mosaics
- Ready to use
Packing: 1,4 kg; 7 kg
Elastic Acrylic Adhesive S9– ready-to-use elastic waterproof adhesive with high bond strength and excellent adhesion to typical and complex building bases.
Glue S9 is used for:
• fixing wall and floor ceramic tiles of small and medium size and mosaics of all types (including glass and mirror), mirrors of small sizes (up to 50×60 cm), or with angle fixers of any size to concrete, stone, ceramics, glass, plaster plasters, gypsum boards, wood, particle board, MDF, HDF, OSB, etc .
• gluing glazes and terracotta tiles to old tiles
• laying the adsorbent tile on painted surfaces
• gluing of different types of PVC: in tiles and rolls, multilayered and thin homogeneous, cork-based and foamed.
Recommended for use in kitchens, bathrooms, and underfloor heating. Glue S9 can be used for grouting joints up to 4 mm, as it is sufficiently elastic, does not crack during drying, does not change in volume.
There are no reviews yet.
|Color||white (shade allowed)|
|Adhesion||no less 1.5 MPa|
|Density||1.5-1.6 g / cm³|
|Open time||~ 30 minutes|
|Curing time||48 hours|
|Stitching||in 24 hours|
|Layer thickness ||from 1,5 mm|
|The air temperature and the substrate when applied||from +5 to +30 ° C|
|The operating temperature of the solidified solution||from –20 ºC to +70 ºC|
|Mixture consumption||1.5-2.4 kg / m²|