- it impregnates and strengthens the surface of the base for the further execution of finishing and facing works
- levels the absorbing ability of a surface
- strengthens the surface of the base
- tolerant to cement, gypsum, lime
- frost and moisture resistant
- transparent after drying
- vapor permeable
Packing: 5 l; 10 l
Primer reinforcing PGS-117 is a ready-to-use liquid, used to increase adhesion, surface strengthening and reduce water absorption of hygroscopic substrates (cement-sand, cement-lime, gypsum, brick, concrete, as well as gypsum sheets, etc.).
Before performing facing works on them (fixing ceramic and stone tiles, heat-insulating plates, laying leveling and self-leveling mortars on the floor, etc.), finishing work (applying plasters, putties, wallpapering, painting, etc.).
It prevents the drying of mortar mixtures in a thin layer, increases the spreading of leveling mixtures, ensures uniform application, reduces the consumption of paint, wallpaper adhesives etc.
For interior and exterior use.
|Composition||acrylic copolymer, water, special chemical additives|
|Appearance||homogeneous milky white liquid|
|Drying time||4-8 hours|
|Density||~ 1,0 kg/l|
|Work execution temperature||from +5 to +30°С|
|Operating temperature||from -30 to +85°С|