Primer quartz adhesive "Concrete contact"
tech description PGS-115 Primer quartz adhesive PGS - 115 Radiation Test Report | PGS-115 Fire safety certificate "Thermal insulation system for facades" DOPS "
- increases adhesion to any foundation, especially to a smooth surface
- forms a solid rough surface
- suitable for underfloor heating
- effective at "tile by tile" method
- moisture-resistant, frost-resistant after drying
- for interior and exterior work
Packing: 1 l, 3 l, 10 l
There are no reviews yet.
|Composition||a mixture of mineral fillers, polymers and modifying additives|
|Color||with a pink tint|
|Application temperature||from +5 to + 30 ° С with air humidity not more than 80%|
|Operating temperature||to +50°С|
|Vapor permeability||not less than 0.1 mg / (mхhхPa)|
|Drying time||4-8 hours|
|Consumption||0.4-0.58 kg / m2|
|The resistance of the sheeting to the static action of water at a temperature of + 20 ° C||no less than 12 hours|