Concrete protection emulsion
- improves wear resistance of concrete
- reduces the likelihood of dust and efflorescence on the surface of concrete
- improves the appearance of the surface
- protects from exposure of water, oils, alkalis
- convenient and easy to use
- solvent free
- without smell
- suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- for horizontal and vertical surfaces
Packing: 10 l
Curing Barrier is an emulsion that penetrates deep into a concrete base and, through chemical reactions, forms crystals that fill the voids in its structure. The emulsion forms an ultra-thin protective polymer membrane on the surface of concrete. Thanks to these two mechanisms, the density and wear resistance of the concrete surface are improved.
Curing Barrier can be used for concrete floors and concrete slabs of various textures, any cement-based surfaces in residential and industrial premises.
Suitable for loading terminals, bridges, industrial warehouses, garages, parking lots, shopping centers, car washes.
There are no reviews yet.
|Structure||an aqueous mixture of modified polymers, inorganic binders and functional impurities|
|Appearance||liquid milky, transparent, colorless in the dry form|
|Application temperature||+5 to +35 ° C|
|Density||̴ 1 ± 0,1 kg / l|
|Mass fraction of solids||10 ± 1%|
|pH – value||11 ± 1|
|Drying time||up to 3 hours|
|Complete sealing||14 days|
|Consumption||0.08 – 0.1 liters / m2 (10 – 12 m2 / l) with respect to the processing level|